Our flagship service! Whatever your truckload freight service needs, we have the equipment and expertise to match you with trucks and carriers that ensure your shipment is delivered like a breeze.
We’re proud to offer dry van freight, reefer, and open-deck equipment options in a variety of sizes to get your products anywhere in Canada, the United States, or Mexico.
Make Trans-Pro your go-to source for truckload freight shipping and take advantage of:
- Expedited freight services;
- Options for heavy equipment/over-dimensional/specialized shipments;
- The ability to work with a team of regional experts who know your market inside and out;
- Bonds for cross-border shipments.
Less-than-truckload freight shipping is the perfect choice for loads of 20 pallets or less, giving shippers a greater degree of flexibility at a lower cost than with full truckload services.
Our team will work also with you to determine the right freight class for your LTL requirements, saving you time and stress.
- Great for small business and e-commerce
- Reduces shipping and warehousing costs
- Delivering locally, nationally and cross-border
Reach world markets should happen with as little friction as possible. With offices in Querétaro and decades-long relationships in Mexico, Trans-Pro is your best option for US-Mexico shipping.
We ensure your freight shipments get from point A to point B seamlessly, as if they we’re domestic. Whether it’s a direct crossing or a transfer needs to be arranged, our team of cross-border experts will handle it.
- Turnkey service
- Various equipment types available
- Increase your access to new markets
Our intermodal solutions are the optimal choice for shipping freight when tight deadlines aren’t a factor, but staying under budget is.
Using our extensive rail networks and access to multiple carriers, Trans-Pro connects you to all major North American cities at lower prices and with increased shipment safety. And like all of our services, our team will be with you every step of the way.
- Easily scalable for larger shipments
- Door-to-door, ramp-to-ramp, and everything in between
- An environmentally-conscious option
- Equipment ordering and border-crossing options available
Air and Ocean
Dramatically increase your freight shipping options! Air and Ocean shipping puts the world at your fingertips with the same level of care and dedication as all our other services.
You can be confident that whatever your air and ocean freight shipping needs, Trans-Pro — a licensed non-vessel operating carrier and a member of the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association — will deliver.
- Port-to-port and airport-to-airport
- Customized containers to fit your shipment, whatever it is
- Specialized cargo options for restricted materials
- Import/export assistance through our network of custom’s brokerage partners
- Access to 25 major freight carriers